AWheavy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, welcome to the forums. We will talk about the server.

2 posters

YOGSCAST Mission

DragonMaster269
    DragonMaster269

YOGSCAST Mission Empty YOGSCAST Mission

Post  DragonMaster269 Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:46 pm

Guys, I got an idea! What if we give the Yogscast guys our IP and see if they get on? We could get them to make signs saying that they were there and our server would be FAMOUS! Having the 2 most popular Minecraft Youtubers (Aside from Wheavy) on the server would really boost your popularity here. And imagine if Wheavy recorded them doing it! That may get him even more fame in his videos too! Though I doubt this will work, it's worth a try, right? Anybody got any ideas for plans for this to work?
    DragonMaster269
    DragonMaster269

YOGSCAST Mission Empty Re: YOGSCAST Mission

Post  DragonMaster269 Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:23 pm

Forget it, guys. Wheavy's not doing it, so oh well.
    Silv3r
    Silv3r

Post  Silv3r Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:18 pm

Lol yogscast is big on minecraft vids but they do alot of other things too, I kinda doubt they would come and just put signs saying they were here, they mainly support their own server and, as many can see, the server is undergoing MAJOR complications, bukkit is messing around and our normal computers cant hold up supporting alot of members on the server. Now that i'm back im guna look into hamachi and other hosts to see if we can get a free/cheap host that will be better than what our computers can do. We went public without any experience and i happened to go on vacation the same week we go public.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:03 am