AWheavy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, welcome to the forums. We will talk about the server.

4 posters

Dragon's Big Book of Server Stories

DragonMaster269
    DragonMaster269

Dragon's Big Book of Server Stories Empty Dragon's Big Book of Server Stories

Post  DragonMaster269 Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:18 pm

"Hello fellow people of the server! I am story teller Dragon, here to relay feats of wisdom and imagination through many tales and yore. Gather 'round as I interpret my teachings to all of you! I shall update this magical "forum" post whenever I create new stories. Tally ho, Gents! Look for my latest stories!"
    -The Wise StoryTeller Dragon

(lol I just decided to make this out of boredom. I will just make random stories for the hell of it about things on the server, minecraft, etc. Idk if any of you will actually read this, but it's just something to pass the time. Also, I type parts only. What you say about the stories helps progress them. I may even have some where I make the beginning and you fill in the rest Very Happy)
    DragonMaster269
    DragonMaster269

Dragon's Big Book of Server Stories Empty Story 1: The Adventure of Pokemobs- Wheavy's Rise to Pokemon Master Part 1

Post  DragonMaster269 Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:27 pm

Our story takes place on the server, the day that Pokemobs reaches the update that includes SMP...

The loud bustles and chatting about the latest discovery filled the ears of everyone in the server. Pokemon had finally wriggled their way into server society. Many were excited to finally put the past weeks of preperation of making towns and gyms to the test. However, none were more excited than the hero, Wheavy. Long had he anticipated a start on his journey to battle friends, foes and people who were just ****s.

As every trainer knows, the first step in being a trainer is to get a pokemon. Wheavy rushed to Professor Oak's Labratory to participate in his coming of Pokemon age. Upon arrival, Wheavy greeted the kind old man as a long time friend....

READER PARTICIPATION:
    Anybody that wishes to see this post progress, make the conversation between the two and the rival. afro
    DragonMaster269
    DragonMaster269

Dragon's Big Book of Server Stories Empty Part 2

Post  DragonMaster269 Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:23 pm

(Ah fuck the conversation lol, i'll just continue)
    "Wheavy then gets the choice of 3 Pokemon. After thinking about it, he picks Charmander, who he names Dirk. As he thanks the professor, he goes to leave. His Rival, Dragon, passes him and gets his Squirtle from the professor. He then challanges Wheavy...

DANANANANAANANANA
    Rival Dragon would like to battle!
    Rival Dragon sent out Squirtle!
    Trainer Wheavy sends out Dirk!
    Dirk uses Tackle!
    Squirtle gets pwned and faints.

"Wheavy has thus gotten his first victory over his rival and in his career as a trainer"
    Wheavy
    Wheavy
    Admin

Dragon's Big Book of Server Stories Empty Re: Dragon's Big Book of Server Stories

Post  Wheavy Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:13 pm

i like it
    mrmcmitch the Dovaking!!!
    mrmcmitch the Dovaking!!!

Dragon's Big Book of Server Stories Empty awsome

Post  mrmcmitch the Dovaking!!! Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:09 pm

best story ever.
    johnmajerminer

Dragon's Big Book of Server Stories Empty Re: Dragon's Big Book of Server Stories

Post  johnmajerminer Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:11 pm

Bravo! More more!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:50 pm