AWheavy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, welcome to the forums. We will talk about the server.

Server Petition

Poll

Vote! Bring Back Mods? (Read Description Before Voting)

[ 3 ]
    Server Petition I_vote_lcap100%Server Petition I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Server Petition I_vote_lcap0%Server Petition I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Server Petition I_vote_lcap0%Server Petition I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 3
    DragonMaster269
    DragonMaster269

Server Petition Empty Server Petition

Post  DragonMaster269 Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:42 pm

As of today, I, Dragon, have decided in all my power to make a petition of the people to get moderator status back enstated on the server. I do not do this for personal gain, but for the good of the server. You have most likely seen that we have already broken our vow of legit gameplay (Bedrock, world edit, etc.). It failed to keep it's structure. Shouldn't we have mod back as well if legit has gone right out the window? Also, me and my colleague, lrf, have been discussing creation of many new mind blowing projects in store for the server. Moderator would be a big addition to helping us and giving everyone on the server something to unite under. Also, I am not saying we will have mod as it was exactly like before. Us old mods shall change our ways, even I will. No more mindless playful griefing, no fucking with people unless they are friends and are ok with it, and to follow all rules of kindness and such. A vote for mod is a vote for change. A vote for mod is a vote for higher power players. A vote for mod is a vote for the people, the players, and the server.

NOTE: Any admin reading this cannot take this petition down. It would be a violation of the 1st Amendment of the Constitution and would be unfair to our civil rights. I thank thee for respecting the thoughts and actions of the common folk.

(Anything you think should also be a part of the petition add below here. NO STUPID ADDITIONS. For example, no "Make us all Admins" or "Give everybody cake". Only server impacting ideals here.)

- Your Homie, Dragon
    DragonMaster269
    DragonMaster269

Server Petition Empty PETITION IS OFF

Post  DragonMaster269 Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:50 pm

Due to tonight's Minecraft Survival video, I see no need in mods now. Srry to all who want it.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:09 pm