AWheavy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, welcome to the forums. We will talk about the server.

5 posters

MOD / ADMIN (S) we need a discussion about the disbandment of the "Virtue" faction

l3m0z

MOD / ADMIN (S) we need a discussion about the disbandment of the "Virtue" faction - Page 2 Empty Re: MOD / ADMIN (S) we need a discussion about the disbandment of the "Virtue" faction

Post  l3m0z Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:32 am

Learn what? you don't know nutin
    l3m0z

MOD / ADMIN (S) we need a discussion about the disbandment of the "Virtue" faction - Page 2 Empty Re: MOD / ADMIN (S) we need a discussion about the disbandment of the "Virtue" faction

Post  l3m0z Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:38 am

Look we can stop this all I want is Virtue to be recreated now the server is back up
    Bobby_L
    Bobby_L

Post  Bobby_L Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:27 am

Lemon you are now banned from the server for 10 days. Warning to stop posting have already been given. 10 Days Ban.
    Silv3r
    Silv3r

Post  Silv3r Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:34 am

Bobby wtf you can't ban for posting
    Forum and server are different rules if the post isn't closed he can still post.
    Lemon when I get online your unbanned
    Bobby_L
    Bobby_L

Post  Bobby_L Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:18 pm

Well get online then silver... and i already warned him >.> to stop posting here. This forum topic is called server for what reason then.
    Silv3r
    Silv3r

Post  Silv3r Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:45 pm

To talk about the server not ban people from the server
    I went online but I need his exact username
    L3m0nz is not his exact user name I'm guessing
    l3m0z

Post  l3m0z Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:00 pm

My name is L3m0z silv3r and thanks
    Silv3r
    Silv3r

Post  Silv3r Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:18 pm

Ahh ok ill go on now and unban you
    l3m0z

Post  l3m0z Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:28 pm

and silv3r just a favour can u recreate Virtue
    Bobby_L
    Bobby_L

Post  Bobby_L Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:34 pm

what ever im prolly not gonna be on the server anymore bored.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:42 pm