AWheavy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, welcome to the forums. We will talk about the server.

5 posters

Project: Skyrim-ify the Server

DragonMaster269
    DragonMaster269

Project: Skyrim-ify the Server Empty Project: Skyrim-ify the Server

Post  DragonMaster269 Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:43 pm

Hey everyone, just got an idea for the server that i'm doing. I'm making a Skyrim area in the server. What will happen is there will be a [warp] to a building where you choose a race. The races will also be [warp] signs to that race's capital city. From there, the elected king of each race will decide the town's actions and colinization of other areas, as well as internal things such as jobs and stores. You can have the skin of the race that you are and walk around and explore the area. Alliances will also be made. Anybody wanting to help with it, plz either post it here or tell me when i'm on the server. Very Happy
    RACES SO FAR:
    Argonians - King: Dragon BIOME: Swamp
    Nords - King: None BIOME: Snow
    Imperials - King: None BIOME: A Castle Town, no Specific Biome
    High Elves - King: None BIOME: No Specific Biome
    Dark Elves - King: None BIOME: No Specific Biome - Man-Made Volcano if possible and/or Cave
    Wood Elves - King: None BIOME: Forest
    Orcs - King: None BIOME: Caves
    Khajit - King: None BIOME: Desert
    -Other Races Yet to be Included-

If you want a position as a king of one of the races, claim it now while it's still open!
    DragonMaster269
    DragonMaster269

Project: Skyrim-ify the Server Empty Plea to the Admins

Post  DragonMaster269 Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:21 pm

Having my Moderator status to do this would really be a big help for me, though I guess it is not needed. It would only be an added help that would cut the making time in half. If any admins support my idea and want to help, re enstating my Creative would be appreciated, even if it was only just untill I finished the place. I am however kind of wanting to make this all legitly. I only want the Creative as a thing to fall back on if the plan fails or takes too long.
    l3m0z

Project: Skyrim-ify the Server Empty Re: Project: Skyrim-ify the Server

Post  l3m0z Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:14 am

I will help and be a wood elf if u dont mind
    DragonMaster269
    DragonMaster269

Post  DragonMaster269 Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:15 am

Ok, so that leaves all other races but the Argonians and Wood Elves for Kings. Any other takers?
    DragonMaster269
    DragonMaster269

Project: Skyrim-ify the Server Empty Kingship Update

Post  DragonMaster269 Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:52 pm

Argonians, Wood Elves and High Elves now have kings. Fatal has taken the High Elf throne
    DragonMaster269
    DragonMaster269

Project: Skyrim-ify the Server Empty Nord Leadership Taken

Post  DragonMaster269 Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:29 am

Dark has taken the position as the Nord Queen. I guess there can still be a king, but she's still a leader of the Nords atm. To recap, Argonians, High Elves, Nords and Wood Elves have been taken.
    DarkStar1169
    DarkStar1169

Post  DarkStar1169 Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:51 am

so guys, Its up to u if u want the dwemer to be included , dwemer are exstinct and are also know as dwarfs. So its up to you if you want them cuz lrf rllly wants to be a dwarf, And if we deside to include dwemer lrf ur the king
    DragonMaster269
    DragonMaster269

Project: Skyrim-ify the Server Empty Dwemer

Post  DragonMaster269 Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:54 am

Lrf prefers they be called dwarves. It really makes no difference to me. If he wants dwarves, no harm by it. However he is going against the lore, but idk
    DarkStar1169
    DarkStar1169

Post  DarkStar1169 Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:53 am

DragonMaster269 wrote:Lrf prefers they be called dwarves. It really makes no difference to me. If he wants dwarves, no harm by it. However he is going against the lore, but idk

Ik but the dwarfs were actualy no taller then humans and where just named dwarfs by giants. And the Dark Elfz wiped out there spicies in war
    DragonMaster269
    DragonMaster269

Project: Skyrim-ify the Server Empty The Fate of the Dwarves

Post  DragonMaster269 Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:27 am

DarkStar1169 wrote:
    DragonMaster269 wrote:Lrf prefers they be called dwarves. It really makes no difference to me. If he wants dwarves, no harm by it. However he is going against the lore, but idk

Ik but the dwarfs were actualy no taller then humans and where just named dwarfs by giants. And the Dark Elfz wiped out there spicies in war
    Hmmm..... Well, I guess we can have this version of Skyrim be taking place around the time that they weren't extinct, right? If we do that, we can re enact the war between the Dark Elves and Dwarves. This time he'll have allies and there'll be a huge battle! I think that would be cool
    DarkStar1169
    DarkStar1169

Post  DarkStar1169 Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:16 pm

DragonMaster269 wrote:
    DarkStar1169 wrote:

Hmmm..... Well, I guess we can have this version of Skyrim be taking place around the time that they weren't extinct, right? If we do that, we can re enact the war between the Dark Elves and Dwarves. This time he'll have allies and there'll be a huge battle! I think that would be cool

Mmmhmm, But The way they died (well atleast what i read..) Is that when the leader of them whent to find some things he used a spell to turn them into power for himself to stop the dark elfz, Butttt He casted it wrong and instantly vaporiesed every dwarf..... D:! So yah if lrf rules da dwarfs hes kinda gotta kill em all..
    DragonMaster269
    DragonMaster269

Project: Skyrim-ify the Server Empty 4 Quotes in a Row! :D

Post  DragonMaster269 Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:45 pm

DarkStar1169 wrote:
    DragonMaster269 wrote:
    DarkStar1169 wrote:

Mmmhmm, But The way they died (well atleast what i read..) Is that when the leader of them whent to find some things he used a spell to turn them into power for himself to stop the dark elfz, Butttt He casted it wrong and instantly vaporiesed every dwarf..... D:! So yah if lrf rules da dwarfs hes kinda gotta kill em all..
    Oh. Well, that's a problem. Hmmm, I guess we could see if lrf would be willing to do that lol. OR we could just have our version of Skyrim be everything before that war.
    I guess this makes lrf an idiot with spells lol
    l3m0z

Post  l3m0z Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:07 am

lol! so many quotes
    Wheavy
    Wheavy
    Admin

Post  Wheavy Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:37 am

hmm, are we generating a new world?
    DarkStar1169
    DarkStar1169

Post  DarkStar1169 Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:35 pm

Wheavy wrote:hmm, are we generating a new world?

Nope, We r just building rlly far away XD
    DragonMaster269
    DragonMaster269

Project: Skyrim-ify the Server Empty New World + War Efforts

Post  DragonMaster269 Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:34 pm

Yeah, we're building far away. However, I do admit a new world would help with the construction. We won't though cause some people are attatched to our new world and not everyone is a Skyrim fan unfortunately Sad We'll make things work out. We just need to make a warp at the spawn that goes to some area with warp signs to each race's capital or some shit. It would lead to a bedrock box with a privated door that responds to the king of that race. This way, in case of war, other races can't just go and use their warp to get to their place. We also need rules to war as well.
    DragonMaster269
    DragonMaster269

Project: Skyrim-ify the Server Empty Kingship Update

Post  DragonMaster269 Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:41 pm

Argonians - King: Dragon
    Nords - Queen: Dark
    Imperials - King: None
    High Elves - King: Fatal
    Dark Elves - King: None
    Wood Elves - King: Lem
    Orcs - King: None
    Khajit - King: None
    (Optional) Dwemer - King: lrf

Only Imperials, Dark Elves, Khajit and Orcs left atm. I decided no other races will be added. The only other races available are all variations of Humans. I think 1 human race is enough. However if you find any other races native to Skyrim on a wiki, google, etc. I will consider adding them. Keep up the good work people, this project is coming along nicely! Once the server is back up again we can get started on production. Very Happy
    DragonMaster269
    DragonMaster269

Project: Skyrim-ify the Server Empty For Shits and Giggles

Post  DragonMaster269 Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:43 pm

DragonMaster269 wrote:
    DarkStar1169 wrote:
    DragonMaster269 wrote:
    DarkStar1169 wrote:

Oh. Well, that's a problem. Hmmm, I guess we could see if lrf would be willing to do that lol. OR we could just have our version of Skyrim be everything before that war.
    I guess this makes lrf an idiot with spells lol
    Let's keep dis quote train a-rollin'! lol!
    l3m0z

Post  l3m0z Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:12 am

I think wheavy should be king of the imperials as in skyrim they are the ruling race i think so that would be good.and it would help if like the kings/queens were in creative.
    i think this is going 2 turn out great. we could also ask wheavy if he wants 2 record the finished capitals for the races 1 at a time. bounce
    DragonMaster269
    DragonMaster269

Project: Skyrim-ify the Server Empty King Wheavy

Post  DragonMaster269 Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:37 pm

l3m0z wrote:I think wheavy should be king of the imperials as in skyrim they are the ruling race i think so that would be good.and it would help if like the kings/queens were in creative.
    i think this is going 2 turn out great. we could also ask wheavy if he wants 2 record the finished capitals for the races 1 at a time. bounce
    Though this is a good idea, we don't even know if Wheavy likes Skyrim or not. If he does this could turn out great. Also, creative would help, but it would ruin the sense of legit playing that we're trying to do. I mean, when playing Skyrim, how many flying people did you see?
    DarkStar1169
    DarkStar1169

Post  DarkStar1169 Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:39 pm

DragonMaster269 wrote:
    l3m0z wrote:I think wheavy should be king of the imperials as in skyrim they are the ruling race i think so that would be good.and it would help if like the kings/queens were in creative.
    Though this is a good idea, we don't even know if Wheavy likes Skyrim or not. If he does this could turn out great. Also, creative would help, but it would ruin the sense of legit playing that we're trying to do. I mean, when playing Skyrim, how many flying people did you see?

Well, In Seamus's vid there was a teleporting mammoth :3
    DragonMaster269
    DragonMaster269

Project: Skyrim-ify the Server Empty Creative Mode Debate

Post  DragonMaster269 Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:45 pm

DarkStar1169 wrote:
    DragonMaster269 wrote:

...oh. Well, I guess we can do it. HOWEVER, I think we should make a King Store along with a Regular Person Store at the place the warp at the spawn will take you to choose your race. The King store can be run by an admin and we can charge the kings money for Creative mode. Otherwise, your stuck being Survival. We can charge maybe 500 gold nuggets for it. I'd say that's reasonable for a position such as Creative. But they loose Creative if their kingdom is conquered in war with another race.
    l3m0z

Post  l3m0z Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:40 am

DragonMaster269 wrote:
    DarkStar1169 wrote:
    DragonMaster269 wrote:

...oh. Well, I guess we can do it. HOWEVER, I think we should make a King Store along with a Regular Person Store at the place the warp at the spawn will take you to choose your race. The King store can be run by an admin and we can charge the kings money for Creative mode. Otherwise, your stuck being Survival. We can charge maybe 500 gold nuggets for it. I'd say that's reasonable for a position such as Creative. But they loose Creative if their kingdom is conquered in war with another race.
    how would you define being conquered as in all the people die in your race?
    DragonMaster269
    DragonMaster269

Project: Skyrim-ify the Server Empty Results of Conquering

Post  DragonMaster269 Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:52 pm

l3m0z wrote:
    DragonMaster269 wrote:
    DarkStar1169 wrote:
    DragonMaster269 wrote:

how would you define being conquered as in all the people die in your race?
    Not really. I'd say if another race conquers your kingdom, then that race sends people to occupy your kingdom and your absorbed into their population. For example, say the Khajit were conquered by the Orcs in war. The Orcs would send some people over to their land and all the Khajit would work for the Orcs. Simple as that.
    DragonMaster269
    DragonMaster269

Project: Skyrim-ify the Server Empty Rules of War

Post  DragonMaster269 Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:45 pm

I figure now that we're on the topic of War, I'd mind as well make rules for it.
    1: To conquer another kingdom, you must kill each of their people at least once.
    2: If the king's people are all killed and he has creative, the king's creative will be gone after all his people die
    3: No destroying other people's buildings
    4: You must find the other race's kingdom realistically. No using the warp to their kingdom at the spawn to find their coords
    5: If you are conquered, you can attempt to take back your kingdom through revolution once every day. If you fail, you must wait untill the next rl day to try again
    6: Revoulutions have the same rules as conquering. You must kill all of the people that occupy your kingdom
    Hope this clears some things up Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:19 pm