AWheavy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, welcome to the forums. We will talk about the server.

5 posters

Project: Skyrim-ify the Server

DragonMaster269
    DragonMaster269

Project: Skyrim-ify the Server - Page 2 Empty Update

Post  DragonMaster269 Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:12 am

After playing Skyrim a bit, I realized that there are no kings to races. There are, however, Jarls to them. Also, there is a high king. Wheavy suits the position of High King so I'd say he'd be that. Other then that, i'm just changing the names of the race kings to be jarls. For example, I am now Jarl Dragon of the Argonians.
    DarkStar1169
    DarkStar1169

Project: Skyrim-ify the Server - Page 2 Empty Re: Project: Skyrim-ify the Server

Post  DarkStar1169 Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:26 am

DragonMaster269 wrote:After playing Skyrim a bit, I realized that there are no kings to races. There are, however, Jarls to them. Also, there is a high king. Wheavy suits the position of High King so I'd say he'd be that. Other then that, i'm just changing the names of the race kings to be jarls. For example, I am now Jarl Dragon of the Argonians.

Hey drag, can females be jarls? cuz if not then i dont give damn and ima still be a jarl -.-
    DragonMaster269
    DragonMaster269

Project: Skyrim-ify the Server - Page 2 Empty Re: Project: Skyrim-ify the Server

Post  DragonMaster269 Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:56 pm

DarkStar1169 wrote:
    DragonMaster269 wrote:After playing Skyrim a bit, I realized that there are no kings to races. There are, however, Jarls to them. Also, there is a high king. Wheavy suits the position of High King so I'd say he'd be that. Other then that, i'm just changing the names of the race kings to be jarls. For example, I am now Jarl Dragon of the Argonians.

Hey drag, can females be jarls? cuz if not then i dont give damn and ima still be a jarl -.-
    I have yet to meet one in Skyrim, but i'm sure that they can be Jarls.
    DragonMaster269
    DragonMaster269

Project: Skyrim-ify the Server - Page 2 Empty Back to the True Purpose

Post  DragonMaster269 Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:09 pm

ANYWAY, post your name below this if you want to be a part of the Skyrim project. I will get back to you as soon as possible Very Happy
    DragonMaster269
    DragonMaster269

Project: Skyrim-ify the Server - Page 2 Empty Any Suggestions?

Post  DragonMaster269 Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:13 pm

Is there anything I missed or any ideas you all have for this project?
    DragonMaster269
    DragonMaster269

Project: Skyrim-ify the Server - Page 2 Empty QUOTES

Post  DragonMaster269 Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:14 pm

DragonMaster269 wrote:
    DragonMaster269 wrote:
    DarkStar1169 wrote:
    DragonMaster269 wrote:
    DarkStar1169 wrote:
    DragonMaster269 wrote:Lrf prefers they be called dwarves. It really makes no difference to me. If he wants dwarves, no harm by it. However he is going against the lore, but idk

Ik but the dwarfs were actualy no taller then humans and where just named dwarfs by giants. And the Dark Elfz wiped out there spicies in war
    Hmmm..... Well, I guess we can have this version of Skyrim be taking place around the time that they weren't extinct, right? If we do that, we can re enact the war between the Dark Elves and Dwarves. This time he'll have allies and there'll be a huge battle! I think that would be cool

Mmmhmm, But The way they died (well atleast what i read..) Is that when the leader of them whent to find some things he used a spell to turn them into power for himself to stop the dark elfz, Butttt He casted it wrong and instantly vaporiesed every dwarf..... D:! So yah if lrf rules da dwarfs hes kinda gotta kill em all..
    Oh. Well, that's a problem. Hmmm, I guess we could see if lrf would be willing to do that lol. OR we could just have our version of Skyrim be everything before that war.
    I guess this makes lrf an idiot with spells lol
    Let's keep dis quote train a-rollin'! lol!
    I WILL NOT REST UNTILL I HAVE 10 QUOTES
    DragonMaster269
    DragonMaster269

Project: Skyrim-ify the Server - Page 2 Empty Idea!

Post  DragonMaster269 Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:53 pm

Around Skyrim, there are random caves, dungeons, ruins, etc. I think to add to the exporation aspect of Skyrim, we should work on making scattered caves and such with lootable chests and other things
    herder

Post  herder Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:18 pm

can i be nord king?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:18 pm